12.05.2008

Come to Noel Night!


Tomorrow night is a big holiday event at my school and the rest of the midtown Detroit area. In my school specifically, there is a huge art sale happening in the Walter B. Ford Building, and I am going to be participating for the first time. I'll be selling a few original art prints, some holiday greeting cards, and best of all, face painting!! I'm sharing a table with Jillian, where she has some really neat stuff to sell too. We'll be on the second floor, right near the elevators. Please come support! 
Besides what's going on our campus, this event is spread out through the entire midtown district. There's Christmas carolers, carriage rides, and all sorts of stuff happening near the DIA.

It's from 5pm-9:30pm at 201 east kirby St. Detroit, MI.
Please come check it out! And get your face painted while you're at it!
Here's some of the designs I've made for my look book: