12.17.2008

What I've been up to

We have a month off school during Christmas break so my friend Michael Burdick proposed the idea that we all fill one sketchbook during this month and document it in a blog. Good idea, Mike. So far I am keeping up with it rather well. Most of my pages are filled with old criminal mugshots from a flickr group I stumbled across a few weeks back, called "Least Wanted." Most of these people are everyday people brought into the police station for silly little misdemeanors and the like, which makes for some great mugshots. I have yet to draw a particular woman, but just a heads up she's going to be great. (Hint..she's still got curlers in her hair!)









To see what the rest of my friends are up to on this little holiday sketchbook experiment, check out the blog:
http://holidaysketchbook.blogspot.com