11.13.2009

GAGA


Hallway Show submission week 2. Lady Gaga- I really only know who she is by name. I've never heard her music or anything else- I guess living without cable TV and a strong internet connection has really cut me off from the world. I feel so behind on what's going on. Although I've never really followed pop culture too closely anyway...
Anyway. Here's Lady Gaga. I drew this in my sketchbook and colored it in photoshop. I am trying to make more images that aren't drawn separately and then pieced together later, like I usually do. I have to start working on figuring out my image and composition right off the bat instead of drawing each element and moving things around over and over. Although that isn't really too much of a bad thing, it's just my process.
Still. Something to work on as a challenge for myself.