3.22.2012

Big Announcement.

It's official!

Yesterday I put in notice at my job and will be taking three weeks off before moving to the great city of Chicago! I will be joining the extremely talented design team at Paper Source.
To say I'm ecstatic would be an understatement!! I've been building a relationship with Paper Source for the past few months, so to join their team is a dream come true.

I thought it would be fun to do a little round-up of my favorite PS products and spotlight some blogs that have featured them in the past few weeks. Hopefully soon I'll start to see products I've designed there popping up in people's blog post round-ups!

To start, yesterday I noticed Bri of DesignLoveFest featured some PS envelopes on her blog. Bri is one of my favorite bloggers, so I was really excited to see this. If she ever posts something in the future from Paper Source that I designed, I think I might die just a little.
Image found here


The Photo Save the Dates I worked on were featured in some great blogs...check out this post by Invitation Crush and this post by talented photographer Carrie Holbo.

I've pulled together just a few of my favorite things from PS. (Although if I had to choose every single thing, I would). Do you see a theme? Yeah, I have a thing for teal + red.




1// Bicycle drinking glasses
2// Striped drinking straws
3// Bicycle oven mitts
4// Nautical wrapping paper
5// Gnome wrapping paper
6// Owl file folders
7// Monkey paper puppet kit
8// Airmail stripe notepads
9// Airmail Save the Date card (one of my designs!)
10/ Ikat notecard
11// Personalized rubber stamp

And there you have it!! I'm so excited to embark on this next chapter of my life. I will be posting a lot more on this subject in the next few months, but for now I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea that I'm moving to Chicago to work at my dream job!