10.10.2009

Finished!

For the past 2 weeks or so I've been involved in a sort of secret "test-it-out" project with a few other illustrators and Robert Zimmerman, the guy who created Drawger.com and Illoz.com. He put together a site for students and recent grads (that's me) called Ohger and it finally launched to the public this weekend! You can see my portion of the site here:
http:/ohger.com/mariafilar

Basically, it's a student/grad version of Drawger and it's going to be used for art directors to take a look at what the newer up and coming illustrators fresh out of school are up to, and hopefully some jobs will come out of this whole thing. I'm really excited and honored to be chosen as a founding member!


Also, I finished my skate deck for the good wood show in Philly next weekend. I'm crossing my fingers that I don't get sick before then- I've had the sniffles the past few days. I'm drinking lots of tea in the meantime.

The deck: