11.30.2011

Guess It's Christmastime

I admit, I've been listening to the *NSYNC Christmas Album on repeat.
Ain't no shame! It's exactly what I need to get into the holiday spirit...there's nothing like listening to my favorite 5th grade band to send me into a middle school-induced stupor of memories.

I spent the evening putting up cheerful Christmas decor around my little apartment. Of course, putting up the tree wouldn't be complete without Zoey immediately lodging herself deep in its bowels. I give it less than 24 hours before she knocks it over for the first time...of many times. There's not much you can do about it, I guess. Might as well get over it and drink some more hot cocoa with plenty of whipped cream.


I am participating in the Freshly Blended Ornament Swap again this year...hosted by fellow friend and designer Alisa! I need to step it up and get started on those this weekend...

Stay posted to see what I came up with for my ornaments next week!

xoxo