12.08.2011

2011 Freshy Blended Ornament Swap

About a month and a half ago, the annual Freshly Blended Holiday Ornament Swap was announced. 
I also participated last year, where I  made lovely little branch terrariums out of teeny tiny potion bottles.

I love getting mail, so participating in this event is like getting extra presents on Christmas. I'll make sure to take photos of all the ornaments I receive from around the country (and maybe a few from around the world) very soon! 

My ornaments are made from hand-cut birch from the forests of Northern Michigan, and hand painted with acrylic. I liked the way these turned out so much, I kept one for myself!

Happy Holidays!

ornament swap, ornament, christmas, holiday, birch wood ornament, birch, wood, freshly blended, freshly blended ornament swap 2012, deer ornament, hand-painted ornament, handpainted, painted, white deer, deer antlers, rustic ornament, rustic